Photoshopping has become a household term for adjusting photos with a computer. Adobe Photoshop is widely viewed as the industry standard for photo editing, or bitmap editing.
Gimp2 is a hidden gem that easily rivals Photoshop.
The vast selection of tools and effects allows you to edit photos to a professional level without the professional cost.
Some have criticized the fact that the manual is not that clear or detailed, but there are plenty of websites and YouTube videos to help even the most novice of users to learn some useful tricks.
I have used this program to:
- Crop photos.
- Resize photos.
- Adjusting the brightness and contrast.
- Adding effects like sun rays.
- Adding filters that turn photos into art drawings.
- Converting colour photos to black and white.
- Editing items out of photos or to enhance a photo.
If you want better photos then this program is a must.
Click HERE to visit the official website to download