Our School's Vision
Cliffe Woods Primary School is a beacon of excellence, welcoming opportunities to share outstanding practice for the benefit of pupils within and beyond the school community.
The governors and staff at Cliffe Woods Primary School will:
- Provide a first class education that offers high quality opportunities for all pupils to excel, especially in reading, writing and mathematics, regardless of their background, needs or abilities.
- Ensure that teaching inspires pupils to become curious, confident and ambitious learners, offering rich, enjoyable and memorable experiences across the wider curriculum.
- Actively promote pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, emphasising British values, so that pupils are well-prepared to become thoughtful, caring and economically active citizens in the diverse society of modern Britain
- Develop positive attitudes in pupils, including resilience, to enable them to deal constructively with problems and challenges that they may encounter in their future lives.
- Involve parents and carers in their children’s education by providing good information and guidance regarding pupils’ progress, seeking views on the services provided by the school, and working in partnership with them.
- Do their utmost to ensure that all pupils are safe, happy, healthy and well-cared for in school. This also applies at after school clubs when parents have signed permission slips.